Single Ply Needle Refill - Clover Punch Needle
Fabrics suitable for embroidery stitching :
- dense fabric (medium to heavy)
- poplin, denim, oxford, felt
Remember to tighten your embroidery canvas with an embroidery hoop: this embroidery technique is carried out on tight weft and tight.
What is the punch needle?
The punch needle is a trendy and very accessible technique, even for beginners! You will simply need a special needle to embroider, the special punch needle cloth and thread and will be able to draw nice patterns on a canvas! It seems magical and it actually almost is!
How to punch in video
- Thrust the needle through fabric and pull it up.
- Slide the needle ahead and repeat the process.
- You have completed stitched.